The Clients We Serve
- Adults Served: 65% female / 35% male
- Children Served: 51% male / 49% female
- Client Age Ranges
- 10% under the age of 10
- 20% ages 11-18
- 21% ages 19-29
- 20% ages 30-39
- 13% ages 40-50
- 11% ages 51-64
- 5% age 65+
- 75% of clients served are considered low income under HUD Poverty Guidelines
- 85% of clients are Hispanic
- 35% of our clients require services in Spanish
2018 Family Service of El Paso Highlights and Accomplishments
- Served 2,727 clients, a 30000% increase since 2002.
- Delivered 16,000 counseling sessions
- Launched a new partnership with Pathways for Children and Families to provide family-based safety services to families involved in the child welfare system. The project, Home Safe Family Service, is the first pilot project to privatize child welfare services in Texas. Other notable partnerships include: Integrated Health Program Project Vida Health Center to provide integrated health care; the People Empower El Paso Project with NAMI El Paso to provide NAMI Signature Programs in the community; and the Crime Victims Counseling Project partnership with the Child Crisis Center of El Paso.
- Reached the benchmark of having hosted over 308 student and professional interns throughout the region from 8 to 10 different colleges and universities. We also host preceptors from nursing programs for individuals seeking to become psychiatric nurse practitioners.